If you are going to study at a university, you are generally expected to send an application, which includes a personal statement. Probably a vast majority of students have not heard anything about this part of the application process before.
However, all prospective students should realize the importance of their personal statement. In fact, this is another step towards making your dream true.
Personal statement from should prove you are the best candidate
If you know exactly which study program is the most suitable and interesting for you, the personal statement is just a good opportunity to explain your motivation to an admission officer of the selected university. Remember that it should express your personality and reveal what you can contribute to the alma mater. There are usually numerous applicants claiming each available vacancy, so you have to persuade the officer that you are the right person worth being selected.
The personal statement should be written by yourself to express your personality the best. The university wants to get information about you, not your friends or parents. Along with that, writing this kind of paper requires some skill.
The importance of the opening paragraph
Generally, a personal statement should not exceed 4000 characters. The opening paragraph is the most important part inviting to continue reading. If you succeed to catch the reader’s attention, he will read the paper to the end and maybe remember you.
Do not include banal phrases into the opening paragraph. Try to be interesting and memorable. For this end, using some joke or your personal experience can be helpful.
The main purpose of this part is catching the reader’s attention.
Prove your fitness
The further relation should reveal your desire to become a professional in a selected area and highlight relevant skills you have.
Explain who or what helped you to choose the university. Write about any relevant experience or knowledge you have. Tell how good you are due to great desire and knowledge you have.
About 80% of the information you provide in the paper should be academic. The rest 20% may focus on revealing your general positive skills, such as being good at sports or music.
You should come up with a memorable conclusion to persuade the reader that you are a proper candidate and that the course of study will really help you build a brilliant career.
Be concise, but spare no any significant information. Try to avoid meaningless words, but provide all facts you believe to be important. The tone of your statement should be formal, so avoid colloquial expressions. The general mood should be positive, so do not describe any difficulties or personal problems.
Write by yourself
Try to compose your application without somebody else’s help. Remember, you are expected to express your own opinion and personality. Along with that, you may ask somebody to check your grammar or spelling, of course.
Our essay writing services are to be used for research and reference purposes only. We are here to help you succeed in your studies, expand your knowledge and improve your grades – however we do not tolerate plagiarism. Find out more in our recommended use policy and why choose us section.
How can we help your Essay or Assignment?
Expand your knowledge and obtain concise answers to all of your questions with professional custom-written assignments and custom-written dissertations from Ivory Research. As well as these top quality services, Ivory Research also offers a comprehensive editing and improvement service. We put the utmost importance on discretion. Established in 2005, is operated by Insta Research Ltd, a London-based company registered in England and Wales ( 08896347 ). Our clients are fully protected by UK consumer law. We provide high quality custom Essay and Dissertation Writing Service. These are written by professional writers; all of whom have at least a 2:1 degree from a UK university.
Insta Research Ltd
One Canada Square
Dissertation Writing | Buy Dissertation | Dissertation Topics | Dissertation Samples | Dissertation Ideas | Dissertation Abstracts | Do My Dissertation | Write My Dissertation |
Finish My Dissertation | Dissertation Research Proposal | Best Dissertation | Graduate Dissertation
Need Help Dissertation | Dissertation Introduction | Dissertation Proposal | Literature Review | Dissertation Methodology | Dissertation Editing | Dissertation Titles
BA Dissertation | MA Dissertation | MSC Dissertation | MBA Dissertation | Dissertation Structure | Dissertation Layout | BSC Dissertation | Dissertation Help FREE
Resume Writing Service | Best Dissertations | Cheap Dissertations | Dissertation Plans | Dissertation Format | Dissertation Advice | Dissertation Thesis